Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, Wonderful People !

                  

                   GoodBye 2010....
                            Hello 2011....


2010 was a great year for me. Too many ups and downs. But I love every moment of it. 




The typical questions during new year :

1. Have you achieve your goals for 2010 ?

2. What's your new year's resolutions ?



For me, I achieved at least more than half of my goals. One of it is PrettySugar.

My new year's resolution would be to study harder, to work harder, to be a better daughter, and better yet to be a better person. To be more organized, and more.

But the most important thing is..........to lose weight.

Hahahahaha.


First step of losing weight is to eat healthy.

So I should eat more of these.













Hope you'll have a fantastic year and wishing you all the best...InsyaAllah. Explore more in life and enjoy every moment of it. Happy always ; )










No comments: