Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bad News and Good News

Bad news first.

Just to let you know that my schedule is fully booked from now till middle of March (20/3/2011 to be exact). I'll be very super duper busy with all the cookies, cakes, and cupcakes I have to make and decorate.
So I have to stop taking orders for now. : (  

I really hate to disappoint my customers. And really hate to say 'no' to orders. Unfortunately that's what I have to do at this moment.

Like my brother said "overcapacity la awak ni". And I was like "heh".


But any questions or any quotations you need to know, I'll be very happy to response. Just send me an e-mail to prettysugar2010@gmail.com . I promise to reply to you as soon as possible.





And now for the good news.

I now have a twitter !! yeayyy... (baru sekarang nak buat)

Follow me at my tweet-tweet . Hope we can twitter each other and I can get to know more about you wonderful people !





xoxo




.

No comments: