Monday, May 20, 2013

The Reasons Why

 
 
 
Sugar & Vanilla Q & A
 
 
Q : Can I have your phone no. so that I can call you ?
A : Of course you can have my phone no. But I just prefer if we discuss about the orders through email / private message at facebook / whatsapp. It's easier for me to refer back on the details later on. And also it's not easy for me to quote the price immediately when you ask through phone calls. I need to check back with the list of prices and all.



Q : Do you do delivery ?
A : Yes, I do now. But only in Klang Valley area. Charges are depending on the locations. You can still pick up at my house if you want to.



Q : I need the cake by this weekend.
A : May I know the exact date and time of pick up. I need to know by when the desserts need to be ready for you to pick up. The date and time for you to eat/use the goodies and different than the date and time for the pick up. And I only need to know the exact date for you to come to my house.



Q : Why don't you sell red velvet at bazaar ?
A : Red velvet goes so well with cream cheese. And cream cheese is a big NO NO for our hot weather / humidity. It can only last 3 hours outside the refrigerator. I'm just afraid it will upset your tummy. Especially most bazaars that I joined were just so hot. This same goes to fresh cream. Big NO NO.



Q : How many kilograms is the cake ?
A : I don't go by kilograms, but I go by inches. Since most of my cakes are decorated, more important for me is to know the size of the cake instead of the weigh. For, example - A cake for a hantaran is measured by the size of the cake so that it can fit perfectly on the dulang hantaran.



Q : Can I order a full fondant red velvet cake ?
A : It is not advisable for a red velvet cake to be decorated with fondant. Or even heavy decoration of buttercream as the cake is very moist. It might not hold up the decorations. Same goes to moist chocolate cake.



Q : When should I make the final confirmation ?
A : As soon as possible, please. Do make your payment within the time frame given, otherwise I'll let go your slot to other people. I'm working alone on this so the orders that I can accept is limited. But of course, after the expiry time for payment, usually I'll check back with you. With valid reasons, I don't mind the late payment. But do update me by email / sms.



Q : I've already made the payment. Please check your bank account.
A : But I need the proof of payment with details. Different bank, different time for the payment to transfer to my account. Even if I check, the payment might not be transferred yet. So I really need the proof of payment otherwise the order is cancel.



Q : What time can I pick up the desserts ?
A : From 7 am to 9 pm only. I'm still living with my parents. So I prefer if you can pick up the goodies before 9 pm. It's a way of me respecting them. Maybe if one day I live in my own house, I totally don't mind for you to come at 12 am to pick up the goodies. Or lets just pray that I will soon have my own shop. Heeeee.



Q : "I'm already in front of your house."
A : "Hold on, I need to wear my hijab first." If you can let me know that you're coming in another 10 minutes, that would be great. At least I have the time to wear my jubbah and hijab. But it's not a big deal if you just show up at my house, it's just that I'll feel guilty that you have to wait 3 minutes for me to get ready.



Q : Do you do advertising ?
A : Say whaaat? I'm not famous. I think I'm the one who needs to pay to advertise my cakes. But I'm flattered that few of you already asked me this. I just feel that I'm not there yet. Maybe one day or maybe never.



Q : Kakak or adik ?
A : I know I may look older than my age (so sad). But I'll be 24 this year (2013). So if you were not sure to call me kakak or adik, now you know.






Do email me at prettysugar2010@gmail.com for any enquiry. I will try my best to reply as soon as possible within 24 hours. I'm really sorry if I can't reply immediately. And I prefer for you to email or private message me on facebook rather than asking at comment sections on instagram and facebook. Do email me even for just a question :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kakak. I came to stalk. - rsdsyzn

Ili Naquiah said...

It's a business blog. I'm more than happy if ramai orang stalk. Ngehehe.