1. Spend time with your loved ones. Even doing nothing with them will make you happy.
2. Do something crazy. Sing and post it on youtube, try bungee jumping or even get a crazy hairdo.
3. Go to a spa. Spoil yourself once in while. Just think about only you for a moment.
4. Have a girls day out (or dudes day out). Or even have a sleepover party. Pillow fight, horror movie, snacks till you can't eat no more.
5. Shopping !!!! But within your budget. Or else you'll be the opposite of happy.
6. Laugh out loud. This really works. Like seriously.
7. Forgive. Everyone makes mistake so just forgive them. Let go of the negative feelings. No grudge.
8. Have a good rest and sleep well. Get snuggle and comfy with your pillow and blanket.
9. Eat something cute. Cupcakes, cookies, candies, ice cream etc.
10. Give. You'll be happy if you start giving. Whether it's a donation or just a simple gift.
A guy asked me,
"What if I don't want to be happy?
What if I want to be miserable?"
I said, "Be miserable - if that makes you happy.
Taken from a book I read when I was 16.
'Being A Happy Teenager by Andrew Matthews'.