Saturday, September 24, 2011

Would You Like To Join My Tea Party ?





Welcome to my tea party. Come and sit next to me and enjoy the tea and scrumptious favours.






Let me pour you a cup of tea.
 Sugar or milk ? Or maybe a squeeze of lemon.
Pinkie up !




Would you like a sandwich to go along with that tea ?
The bread is homemade.




Care for a piece of my mother's famous moist chocolate cake ?
Layered with ganache and buttercream.




Would you like to have some cupcakes instead ?
It's the yummylicious red velvet with cream cheese on top.





You can't have a tea party without a lovely bouquet of flowers.
Roses are my favorite. 










Thank you lovelies for coming to my tea party. I had a wonderful time.
We should do this again sometimes.
Or maybe next, we can have a barbecue party.
See you soon.







.

No comments: