Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thank You, Beautiful People

These are the cookies that were sold at the bazaar (Subang Parade and Sunway College).
And yes, I'm addicted to henna designs. But I can't really do like those very fine henna designs. Just simple ones.

I want to say thank you soooo much for those who bought my cookies. (And hoping that you visit my blog ;p). Hope you love the cookies and tell your friends and family about it. You're the greatest. xoxo.































...........................................................................................................................................................




I am officially annoyed with the lighting while I took these pictures.
And I'm really bad at editing.
Need to buy a proper mini studio box. But it's so expensive.
No no no. Just stick with the DIY studio box.
Nevermind. Ignore.
Teehee.

No comments: