Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rainbow cake

My another version of rainbow cake.
The other version, I already posted the picture before (the third picture).
And this was the first time I did the ruffle cake.
Ok I guess.














Picture below was captured by my cousin, Izzah.
Using her Ipad2 or BB (not sure. forgot to ask)
Lovely isn't it ?


..................................................................................................................................





And again, you can send picture of the goodies you ordered.
Whether a picture of your daugther eating my cupcake.
Or a model-like picture of you with my cake.
Or even a picture of you and your friends chilling out and eating my cookies.
Or just a simple picture of a slice of cake on your plate.
Using any type of camera.
Just send it to me at prettysugar2010@gmail.com
I would love to publish them here.
Teehee.






No comments: