Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Masjid


Theme : Garden and Mosque
 
Cake flavour : Rainbow
 
Size : 8 inch (diameter) with a mini cake on top
 
Ordered by : Kak Dina for her mother's birthday













The Masjid with edible gold dome.






I love the textured base.
Even though I spent more time than I should on the base, but I really love how it turned out.






















Did once with the garden theme cake. Kak Dina showed that picture and wanted to add on the mosque. I made just few changes on the base and flowers.







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





From now until May, there are certain dates that are either fully booked or I'm not available to make the orders.

January ~
18th - 19th : Fully booked
20th - 31st : Available

February ~
1st - 6th : Available
7th - 8th : Fully booked
10th - 19th : Available
20th - 28th : Away (not available)

March ~
1st - 31st : Away (not available)

April ~
1st - 23rd : Away (not available)
24th - 30th : Available

May ~
1st - 17th : Available
18th - 26th : Fully booked
27th - 31st : Available


I will update these dates from time to time at the bottom of every post, InsyaAllah. It will make it easier for you to order. Thank you and really sorry for the inconvenience.




No comments: