Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014

 
 
Happy New Year !!
May 2014 will be an awesome year for all of us.
 
 
 
 
My last update was on 2nd December? What happen to this blog? Ok nothing happen. It was a super hectic month for me. Wedding season and school holidays. Lots of hantaran cakes and birthday cakes especially for kids. Enjoyed making them all..!!
 
 
 
 
 
As you all know (or not), Sugar and Vanilla now has an instagram account (@sugarandvanilla) which I'll try to upload pictures daily. But I will try my best to post more entries every week on this blog. 



 
 
 
 
For 2014, I will try to introduce more flavours for decorated cake, InsyaAllah. And hopefully by middle of the year, I can accept orders for sugar flowers decorations on cake. 



 
 
 
At this moment, I have few dates that I'm already fully booked until end of May. And I will be taking 2 months off starting end of February until April. Why? Will update about that later. I can't accept any orders during that time. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Do email me for any enquiry at prettysugar2010@gmail.com
 

 


No comments: