Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Cake for Two


Theme : Anything fun
 
Cake flavour : Marble (top), Oreo (bottom)

Theme colour : Green, brown and blue
 
Size : 6 inch (top), 9 inch (bottom)
 
Ordered by : Fairuz








My cousin, Abang Yuz ordered this two tier cake for his own and her sister's birthday. A super last minute order that I can't say no to. Oh no. Had only a day and a half to make this two tier cake. Luckily he just requested for a two tier cake. As for the design, it was totally up to me. So I just made according to the time I had. Quite simple to me, not much of 3D fondant work.


Did cake topper with glittered starts to put on top of the cake. But I only stick them when I reached at my cousin's house. Posted on Sugar and Vanilla's instagram.

 





























------------------------------------------------------

From now until May, there are certain dates that are either fully booked or I'm not available to make the orders.

January ~
25th - 31st : Fully booked

February ~
1st - 6th : Available
7th - 19th : Fully booked
20th - 28th : Away (not available)

March ~
1st - 31st : Away (not available)

April ~
1st - 23rd : Away (not available)
24th - 30th : Available

May ~
1st - 17th : Available
18th - 26th : Fully booked
27th - 31st : Available



** Basically, from now until 23rd April, only 6 days are available which are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th of February 2014


I will update these dates from time to time at the bottom of every post, InsyaAllah. It will make it easier for you to order. Thank you and really sorry for the inconvenience.


No comments: