Sunday, February 20, 2011

Almost Mini Cake

.

Not sure this entry can be categorized as 'mini cake' or just 'cake'. I don't think it has the full criteria of being a mini cake. Like a mini cake ter-overweight sikit.











A small photoshoot.












Model : Izzah Fathi
Location : Dinding tepi rumah
Time : Tengah tangkap-tangkap gambar cake, tiba-tiba Izzah datang. So jadi mangsa model.





Nurul Ili Izzah

She's not my sister.
She's not my twin.
She's my cousin.

But we're almost sisters.
We don't look alike but most of the time we think alike. (Sangat ramai cakap muka sama)
Especially the craziness side of our brain is totally alike.
Most of the time we like the same thing. That tudung she's wearing, I also have one.
She's not just a cousin. She's my BFF. We've been bestfriends from the day she was born. (Ye la tu. Tapi lebih kurang la)
She's annoying. I am too. Told you we're almost alike.




I made this cake for my other cousin, Amalyna Teja. But I know she won't take pictures with the cake. Lagi-lagi when we met that day, she just finished her full day class, wearing baju kurung, make up dah cair.

 I made this cake for her belated birthday (Her birthday is in November). And plus we did a photoshoot and she was the photographer. So it's like a 'thank you' cake.



Amalyna is my other 'almost sisters' too. My BFF too. And you guessed it, she's annoying too. But that's what we love about each other. Annoying makes it 'us'.










We're the three blind mice....! Hah ?????   It was on the top of my head. So not cool comparing to blind mice.

Ok tukar-tukar.

We're the three shopaholic-icecreamholic-lunatic-loveable-fun-musketeers.
Better than three blind mice.....what was I thinking...???











A song for them. How sweet am I. From Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez's song. Tapi ada potong-potong sikit.




You come from here, I come from there
We're more alike than anybody could ever tell
Friday we're cool, Monday we're freaks
Sometimes we rule, sometimes we can't even speak
But we can get up and let loose and LOL

It may seem cliché for me to wanna say
That you're not alone
And you can call me uncool but it's a simple fact
I got your back.

'Cause we're one and the same
We're anything but ordinary
One and the same
I think we're almost legendary

You and me, the perfect team
Chasing down the dream
We're one and the same!
I'm kinda like you, you're kinda like me
When we write the same song in a different key
It's got a rhythm you and me can get along

One and the same
We're so good, more than momentary!
















Tiba-tiba rasa macam jiwang sangat la pula.






.

No comments: