Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Brother's Wedding (Part 3)

 
 
The cake I made for my brother's hantaran.

7-inch vanilla cake.
Ivory ruffles with silver buttons.



Front view.








Close up on the ruffles and buttons.










Side view.






The cake inside.
My new sister-in-law's favorite color is blue.
Since our theme color is cream and silver, I can't put blue color in the fondant.
So this was a little surprise inside.





One thing I do regret until now.....I forgot to take a picture of the cake on the dulang hantaran that my mother made....!!!! Very frustrating.









........................................................................................................................................
 
Do e-mail me to prettysugar2010@gmail.com for any enquiry.
 
 


No comments: