Saturday, August 13, 2011

Full Of Anger







What's that flying in the sky ?


                         Is it superman ?......No.
                   Is it batman ?........No.
                          Is it spiderman ?......No.












         It's a bird......and other birds...................


          
                               Angry Birds...!!!








Come to save the world.......................or just their eggs.











I have no special powers. But I still can kill you.





I may be small. But wait till I split into three.





My speed can kill you.





Don't mess with a pregnant lady.





Don't make me mad. I'll explode !





I'll come back just to hunt you !













Warning : They are super angry. Don't dare to take their eggs even though 
                 it's really tasty to make scramble egg, omelette and even egg mayo sandwich. 
                 Beware of cute creatures with feathers and beak.



One big happy angry family.








.................................................................................................................



I'm so addicted to angry birds. 
And I totally hate it when I lose, the 'oink-oink' will laugh.
I didn't do the 'oink-oink' cookies cause afraid they won't be halal.
Ahahahaha.


:P





.









No comments: