Saturday, August 10, 2013

Raya 2013

 
 
Selamat hari raya dan maaf zahir batin
from Sugar & Vanilla and family.
 
 
Wishing everyone a wonderful time during this hari raya with your family and loved ones.
Sila makan ketupat and rendang banyak-banyak. And also all those biskut raya. I know I am :)
Do be careful when playing bunga api and mercun.
 
 
Do forgive all my wrong doings.
For not replying emails and messages immediately.
For couldn't accept orders at certain times.
For not updating my blog and facebook frequently.
For all the flaws in services provided by Sugar & Vanilla.
I'm really sorry.
 
 
 
Thanking each and everyone of you who have ordered cakes, cookies, jellies from Sugar & Vanilla. You're the best..!! Hope you love all those yummylicious. My appreciation to all my customers :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam, saya suka blog makan-makan seperti ini. selamat lebaran ya..

Ili Naquiah said...

Wssalam Plesiran-sanasini,
Alhamdulillah. Terima kasih. Selamat hari raya juga :)