Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ramadan Special

 
Salam Ramadan to all my Muslim readers.
 
During this Ramadan, Sugar & Vanilla is offering RM 5 off for a red velvet cake.
Lets berbuka puasa with red velvet. Or even for sahur.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do email me at prettysugar2010@gmail.com to order.
 
For those who already have my phone no., you can order straight away via sms/whatsapp.
(Only to order this red velvet cake)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm still taking custom made orders for cakes, cookies and jellies during Ramadan and Syawal. I'm only taking a break for four days (7th August - 10th August). You can order before and after those dates. Do make you orders and confirmation as soon as possible to book your slot.
 
Take note that I only take orders through email and private message at Sugar & Vanilla's facebook page for custom orders.
 
 
 
Thank you so much, dearies..!!
 
Happy fasting.
 
Xoxo.
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: