Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dota 2 (Part 2)

 
 
 
Dota 2 cookies.
Logo and some weapons.
 
 
 
 
 
Dota 2 logo
 
 

 
Demon Claive
Hero : Sven
 
 

 
Blade of the Crimson Cut-Throat
Hero : Bounty Hunter
 
 

 
Little Blink Dagger
Hero : Axe
 
 

(Accidently took the picture of the cookie upside down)
 
War Blades Pack
Hero : Bloodseeker
 
 

 
Battle Fury
 
 

 
The Killstealer
Hero : Sniper
 
 

 
The Commodore's Kraken Slayer
Hero : Kunkka
 
 

 
Cleaver of the Hidden Hunter
Hero : Bounty Hunter
 
 


Manta Style
 
 

 
Slayer-Sword of Sir Davion
Hero : Dragon Knight
 
 

 
Red Talon Axes
Hero : Beastmaster
 
 

 
Butterfly



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Correct me if I'm wrong. With the weapons' names and heroes. Got them from my other half, google and Dota 2 website....Ahhh the website, it's like another world in there. With all heroes and weapons. I was just amazed.
All this while I just heard about a game named Dota. But never imagine how the game really is. Huhu guess I'm not a big fan of games. To me, Plant vs. Zombies is challenging enough.
 
 
But anyway, had an awesome time doing reasearch and decorating with fondant for Dota 2 theme. Both cookies and cakes. A very interesting theme. Thanks Ika, for giving me the opportunity to try something different besides ruffles and teddy bears :P   And also for choosing me as your baker for your husband's birthday. Really appreciate it. Super happy. Wishing you all the best with Radiusite and Dreemika..!! 
 

 

No comments: