Friday, July 13, 2012

Cowboy Birthday (Part 2)


Some pictures of my family with the cookies and cupcakes.



The cupcakes at the birthday party.




My cousin's daughter, Maira eating the cookie.
My cousin said she just woke up when this picture was taken.
And she right away asked for the cookie.
Look at her painted face. Butterfly. Sooo cute.
Hee.




My other cousin's son, Omar.
He was the one that asked his mother to put the cupcake like that
 as if it's a real badge.
So smart.



And his sister, Maryam.
Very cute. She loves the camera.
And the camera loves her too !!
And my cousin, Izzah taught her to smile while eating and drinking.
She really enjoyed my cupcake.
As Izzah said, "proud Aunt".




Last but not least. 
The birthday girl with my Mama.
She just turned 6.
She gave speech at her party and everyone was just impressed.
Kakak Yayah is very proud of you, Arissa.
xoxo.



I don't have a picture of the birthday boy, Arissa's brother, Aariz.
Couldn't find him. Apa la Kakak Yayah.

















-____-
My cousin, Izzah got the cupcakes and look what she did with them.
This girl aaaaaa.

Zzzzzzz.


No comments: