Friday, March 30, 2012

A Gift Cake

A lovely cake from a very lovely lady for her lovely Mama.




Si cantik Aida ordered me this cake for her mother's birthday.
She asked for a rainbow cake and purple color as it's her mother's favorite color.
So sweet isn't she ?










In the picture she gave as an example of what she wanted was this fondant ribbon roses.
I told her I couldn't do this kind of roses (or any roses for that matter).
She was really sweet, didn't mind about what type of flowers I would do.
But somehow I tried to do these and tadaaaa........ribbon roses = success.
Hee.














And here are some pictures she took of the cake.









Thanks Aida !
For the cake.
For driving all the way to Shah Alam to pick it up.
Really appreciate it.
It was great to meet you.
Hope to see you again.

;)







No comments: