Monday, May 30, 2011

Turquoise Wedding (Part 2)



OMG ! I've been wanting to do these stacked cookies for a really long time. Well, at this post was the first time I did stacked cookies. But those cookies I made were for a gift. And these turquoise cookies were for a hantaran, a wedding. For many people to see.

I've seen so many beautiful stacked cookies for wedding made by others before. Through flickr only. Jealous cause I didn't get a chance to try it. But now I do. So I can cross it off in my must-try list. So happy.









...............................................................................................................................








Hope more orders like this in the future. Hope that stacked cookies can be an in-thing for a wedding.








.
.

No comments: