Monday, April 11, 2011

Kawaii Is Comel

Inspired by 'kawaii' concept.

















Do you think these cookies have what it takes to be 'kawaii' cookies ?
Are they like cute enough ?



 
My first time playing with colors. Usually I would only use 2 colors since I don't know the combination of colors (Loser). But finally got to step out from the box and do something crazy. To me, it's crazy if I use yellow. So not me.
That day I just bought 4 colors of shawls. Turquoise, cream, brown, and purple. For a person who always wear black hijab, buying colored shawls was a huge step. So not me. And so no point of me telling this. (Ignore)









 
..........................................................................................................................................






Teringat when we just found out that kawaii means comel.
For one whole week after that,
 my sister would say "Kakten kawaii"
and I would say "Yayah kawaii".
-______-

Self-flattering is sometimes healthy. 
It can help to boost your confidence level. 

 



.

2 comments:

izzafathi said...

my fav!!pastel colours.

Ili Naquiah said...

yeah i know u would these..hehe